CUPS force duplex?

I have CUPS setup with a HP Laerjet 4000 and shared over a Samba share to a Windows system. It works great. I have duplex setup and if I do test page duplex from the Fedora system, the page prints duplex. However, I have been unable to print duplex from the Windows machine on that printer remotely. Is there a way to force duplex for a given printer (we want to have 2 shares setup, so one forces duplex and one doesn't). I don't have access to all the driver options to be able to set the Windows system to try to print duplex either.

Thanks,
Steve