Re: Do we know what happened?

Matt Temple wrote:
Gerry Tool wrote:

Nix, Robert P. wrote:

Running up2date, I still get a 404 on fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1/headers/header.info. Should this be fixed at this point, or not?

I just tested it with the original links in place, and it works just fine for me. Perhaps your rhn-applet oro up2date is not up2date?

[root@gstpc root]# rpm -q up2date
up2date-4.1.16-1
[root@gstpc root]# rpm -q rhn-applet
rhn-applet-2.1.3-2

I have an update:

rhn-applet-2.1.4-1

Thanks. I see that package is in testing. I am trying to keep my main install up2date but not with testing packages. I need to get time to get a test partition up to try the testing packages.

Gerry