RE: up2date: is it working

Maybe something I said, still no joy.

I've just tried with and without the revised locations in the sources file,
no luck to both.
I am still getting connection timeout errors.

Incidentally, I can access the page
http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/1/i386/yum/os alright
from a separate mozilla window on the same fedora box.  Proxy is set to be
the same using up2date --configure.

Mon Nov 17 16:30:08 GMT 2003

Fetching package list for channel: fedora-core-1...

Fetching
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/1/i386/os/headers/he
ader.info. .. There was some sort of I/O error: <urlopen error (110,
'Connection timed o ut')>

http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-1/headers/header.info...