Re: OT: reply to posts with "no mail" option set

At 07:01 11/17/2003, you wrote:
I don't want to confuse things, am unable to leave my e-mail open to
all the traffic generated on this list, but would like to participate.

I don't know how to answer your original question, but out of curiosity, why are you not able to "leave your email open"? If you find that it clutters your Inbox beyond belief, have you set up filtering Fedora messages to a separate folder? This is how I have it, and I never even see those messages until I choose to look at them.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx