Re: Dell Precision M60 LapTop (Built-in Wireless) support

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 05:56:28AM -0600, Lewt @ Linux Warcry wrote:
 > That's about the stupidest way you can go man.  If you use Linuxant's
 > drivers they will have proof that people are wanting support for these
 > chips and gives them ammo to convince broadcom who made your chip to
 > finally release Linux drivers.

It also gives broadcom ammo to think "Why bother? We can just put
out windows drivers, and Linux users can use this wrapper".
driverloader is evil on so many levels its unfunny.

 > Just sitting around thinking someone's
 > going to port them is just wishful thinking.

Last I heard, Intel were actually working on Centrino drivers.

		Dave