Re: power-applet

The applet works. I'm also already loading all of those modules... It is
just buggy. I applied the patch used in current GNOME CVS to keep the
applet from polling acpi every second to cut down CPU usage which it
does. Put the power status indicator now hangs occasionally on ac (even
if it is unplugged) or on battery (if plugged in)... I worked with the
author of the patch to see if there was anything to be done... he helped
somewhat but there seems to be a lag in the applet, with the patch
applied, just on my system... I was just looking for some alternatives.
I guess I should have stated all of this previously.

--
Robert Brimhall <rbrimhal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>