Re: Another Fedora-supporting web site

Sounds great!!

But I cannot access the URL

Regards
Mario

Steve Hanson wrote:

Hi -
Been working on this for a little while. It's far from complete, but what I'm trying to build here is a collaborative resource for Fedora users. Please let me know if this seems helpful or if there are features you'd like to see. Note that this is part of my "all Beta all the time" development effort here, so there may be some odd browser behaviors, particularly for Internet Explorer. What I'd really like would be for people to register on the web site and add their own content.

http://www.fedorazine.com