Re: how to keep search suffix in /etc/resolv.conf

Thanks Frank, Mattew and Mike. Unfortunately, I use the DHCP server which is
provided by my ISP, so I don't have access to it. Meanwhile, I don't want to
use my school's DNS server though, since using ISP's DNS server seems a
little bit faster. Maybe I will just go ahead and put some code in my
rc.local.

--
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a
cat.