Re: Browsing a Windows shared directory?

You have to make it start at start-up by running redhat-
I suggest anyway to install Webmin (www.webmin.com) and
> by System/Bootup and Shutdown settimb Samba to start
> at Boot-time.

Well - I'm out of my depth now. Samba is installed and is running and I have installed Webmin (looks like a truly useful bit of software) but just have no clue on what needs to go in what box. I think I might need to leave this until someone comes up with a 'beginners guide to accessing windows shares'

Bryan Anderson