SATA (VIA Chipsets)

It looks as though support was left out for VIA Serial ATA chipset with this
fedora release :-( .

It seems because not a recent enough release of libata was used (ac4 also
provides solution). It is only patched far enough for use of intel piix
chipset, which is more popular and why it has gone much unnoticed.

Is anyone working on an updated kernel rpm? It would be great to use my new
hard drive.

Dan

P.S. Incidently 2.6 rpms see the drive but my USB mouse stops working. Reading
though the list other people have observed this problem, but no easy fix
exists.