Re: [Fedora] Re: Mailing list suggestion.

Iosif Fettich wrote:

sometimes it could happen that you have subjects like this
Re:[Fedora-which?]blablaAW:[Fedora-which?]blablaRe:[Fedora-which?]blablaRe:[Fedora-which?]blabla
no thanks :-(

I see... :)

However: now that you mention it, I have to ask myself how come that I
didn't see this behavior on any of the lists I take care of for years now. hmm :)

hmm, luck,educated members, ... ;-) eg. http://mail.opengroupware.org/pipermail/users-de/2003-November/thread.html http://mail.opengroupware.org/pipermail/users-de/2003-November/001988.html

It seems to me that if it's a _known_ prefix (the very own list
prefix...), it should be no problem to filter this out properly for the
mailing list software. At least as far there are no crosspostings
involved.

eg. http://mail.opengroupware.org/pipermail/users/2003-September/thread.html

--
shrek-m