Re: Up2date - stopped working

Bret Hughes wrote:
On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 17:38, David Cornish wrote:

See http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg03446.html

AM I the only one that thinks this should have warranted some sort of
notification from the team or person that made the change?  I now there
was some issue with redirects or something but it seems that a basic
service change like this should have been announced, if not before at
least after the fact.  I am really ignorant as the the up2date deal but
started digging into it yesterday.  And today it did not work :(

NO, you aren't the only one. I came upon the change looking in the archives after having trouble. It's great that someone posted a fix, but this change certainly should have been announced. It is possible that some links got broken, but by now I would think there would be a message on the list explaining it.

Gerry