rhgb is messing up my virtual terminals.

I just installed Fedora Core 1 and ran into this awesome graphical load up that you were responsible for. Unfortunately I found that after the machine had finished loading up and I went to switch to the first virtual console my screen was completely messed up. I found that I had portions of th initialization messages on the lower portion of the screen and that if I tried to log in and work I was not able to see hardly anything. If I just entered a series of returns onto the command line the screen would scroll until I would eventually I would end up with a bunch of blue characters of seemingly random content. When I changed to the other virtual consoles I found that I only had use of the top half of the screen and that older lines seemed to be looping back to the top of the screen covering up what I was typing. Throughout this my use of the X server was never impeded.

If however I either manual kept the screen showing the text based load up, by immediately changing to the first virtual console every time the load up tried to change it to the graphics screen, or simply disabled rhgb entirely by removing it from the boot options my virtual consoles turn out to be just fine after load up. As much as removing rhgb from my load up gives me a workaround, I would love to be able to have both, is there anything you can do?

My system configuration is as follows:

AMD Duron 1.2GHz
128Mb (I know that I below requirements for graphics install, oh well)
ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon AGP attached to an HP f70 flat panel via DVI.
Fresh install of Fedora Core 1.

Thank you in advance.

Jason Corekin

PS  I would