RE: Dag Wieers Repository

Is it just me, or are other people experiencing problems using this RPM repository? I'm getting very slow transfer rates and finding that it frequently cuts out, yet there seem to be a number of very useful packages there. Does anyone know of any mirrors to it?

Thanks
David

This is my yum config I'm not having any problems. [dag] name=Fedora Core 1 Dag Wieers' repository baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/fc1/en/i386/dag