Re: Up2date, RHN, questions / Fatal Error Comm. w/ Server ?

I ran the rpm below at 7:20 on Nov 15 (both the applet and the debug info rpm's) but get the following error when using up2date from either the command line or the gui:

There was a fatal error communicating with the server.  The message was:

An HTTP error occurred:
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found

I then ran the configuration for the applet available by right-clicking on the icon. I kept clicking forward, and a few alerts later get a Congratulations note.

Prior to running the rpm, I could get the updates via the command line.

Clint

Dave Roberts wrote:
If you haven't already, go here and download 2.1.4 which seems to fix
all this (it did for me):

http://people.redhat.com/~veillard/testing/FC1/i386/rhn-applet/2.1.4/