Re: Audacity package from freshrpms is broken ... solution

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 12:41:33AM -0600, Robert Brimhall wrote:
> Just tried this with the wxgtk-devel package and I get the same error
> and seg. fault.

Weird. Here are some pertinent system specs:

- I did an Everything FC1 install.
- I downloaded and installed all the wxGTK* rpms off Matthias'
  freshrpm.net site.

That is essentially it. My first compile bombed with the pkg-config
error. Then I installed the wxGTK-devel rpm and it completed
successfully. I have not touched the prelink or exec-shield stock
settings. Mind you I just finished a yum update of *58* released and
testing packages so I do not have the same box now :))

Luckily the static binary on the audacity sourceforge site should work
for everybody.

--
Jack Bowling (very pleased with FC1 so far...)
mailto: jbinpg@xxxxxxx