Something like synaptic for yum?

So now that I have FC1 installed, I'm learning all about yum.
Previously, I had used apt/synaptic to keep my RH9 system updated, with
Freshrpms.net.

One of the things that I liked about synaptic was that it is more than
just something to keep your system updated. It's sort of a cross between
up2date and Red Hat's Add/Remove Applications tool. It will allow you to
install or remove anything and it will notify you of updated packages.
It looks like yum will do the same things from the command line, but is
there anything graphical that rides on top of yum like synaptic does
with apt?

Thanks,

-- Dave

--