Fedora installer.

Today I've grabbed a boot.iso and tried to install Fedora on my friends
computer. I've decided to install from network since she has got a fast
connection. I've found a fast mirror (~500KB/s quite enough for a zippy
minimal install) but the problem is that Fedora's installer do not work
over proxy :\ and she's got limits - 12KB/s direct connection, unlimited
for FTP/HTTP via proxy. Network install would be great but I was forced
to download the ISOs (via proxy) since I couldn't setup the installer to
work over proxy. Tried expert mode but no dialog for proxy there. Also I
tought it would be possible to set the HTTP_PROXY variable from
installer shell and then run the installer but there is no shell... I
think proxy install *should* be aviable since proxy is very common right
now (IMHO it is the best way to limit bandwitch caused by P2P in local
network).

--