Re: Mozilla / Thunderbird problem

Bryan Anderson wrote:

(I know....leave me long enough and I'll sort it out myself!)

(a) I now have two versions of Mozilla installed and 1.4.1
> still pops up when I click a URL

(b) All my nice anti-aliased fonts are gone from Mozilla so
> every things looks rubbish

Solved the above problems by downloading the RH9 rpm from the
Mozilla ftp site and installing that as an update to 1.4.1. I
have my nice fonts back and only one copy of Moz now, but the
problem of Moz not starting while TBird is running is back.

I LOVE the idea of Linux, but I HATE Linux ;-)

Bryan Anderson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>