Re: redhat-config-bind tool does not work?

What is even more interesting is that the server does not seem to know that either. I am also interested in configuring my server as a master DNS and not a caching DNS server. It seems that the package that Fedora Core 1 has is for the caching server. RH 9 let me configure a master DNS server. Anybody has any hints to help?

Thanks,
Michael Colef

Nick wrote:
Noticed this myself, it seems the tool is unaware that the new named lives
in a chrooted jail.  I copied my /etc/named.conf and /var/named/.zone files
to /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf and /var/named/chroot/var/named/.zone,
and everything worked fine.

Weird

-Nick

--
Nicholas Crawford <nick@xxxxxxxx> / AIM: xxneoaeonxx / neoaeon@EFnet IRC
4096/1024 Diffie-Hellman/DSS PGP key ID: 0xE62F5E9A fingerprint: