Keboard freezes

Hello.

I use HP pavilion 750c workstation (P4) and have installed FC1.
Usually, when I reboot PC's BIOS prints me a table and asks me choose from what device I should boot (HDD, CD-ROM, NET).

When I've Installed FC1 after rebooting my keyboard freezes on this menu and I can't choose anything - arrows and enter (as well as any other key including Caps/Num Lock) don't work. I must off and on my computer to boot.

It's not a big problem since I can remove boot menu. But it may be some bug - linux somehow locks keyboard controller or something else after reboot.

--
Best Regards
Artem B. Bityckiy