evolution calendar problems

    Has anyone else seen this behaviour from Evolution 1.4, shipping
with FC1?
    Any time I open the calendar, I get the task list. If I drag the
task list down, I finally see the calendar, but in yearly view only. I
can't get anything but a bunch of months all showing up. I can't pull up
the current day. If I fiddle around enough, the whole thing just
crashes.
    Truly sad.

    Mike, sending from trusty old Mutt

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier@xxxxxxxxx>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation