From: "Geoff Smith" <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: kudzu and erratic mouse

When I first installed core 1 on a laptop I had,  I found mouse would
becaome really choppy once it loaded into gnome. After I did acpi=on in
the grub config, it's working perfectly.

Geoff

antonio montagnani wrote:

As soon as I start kudzu in a terminal window (I want to setup my
soundblaster old card), mouse (Wheel-mouse) becomes erratic and I get
some unwanted windows open and in the kudzu window I see that mouse has
been removed (but I did't asked for that)

What is happening.???? No bug in bugzilla

I am starting to blame on my fresh install of Fedora!!!

Tnx

Antonio