Re: crossover office

I initially encountered the problem while doing a test install of Photo
Shop.   Some applications such a PS require that certain memory areas be
available.  CXoffice hs a test routine for this in cxoffice/bin/cxmaptest.
This routine will report if it can't map the area.

Prelink with the standard arguments will map portions of libraries and
routines into this area.

Bypass   in /etc/sysconfig/prelink set
		PRELINKING=no
	and run /sbin/prelink -u