Re: minimum install

At 14:44 11/12/2003, you wrote:
I just had an idea about the minimum install option, if all unused
languages are deleted as a post-install, then you would still need 500+ MB
to install it.  I wonder if there would be a way to do this just after the
RPM was processed instead.

My minimal install did take about 500MB to install from whatever anaconda gave me, and I've managed to trim about 120MB from that. However, I chose only English installed during Anaconda, and _none_ of the 120MB I have removed came from deleting languages.

Can you show me where other languages might be hiding, such that I can show a user how to install that one language they want, then nuke all others? (This of course should work for any language, not just English, or I flat-out refuse to do it.)

Thanks,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx