Re: Fedora on the server

Hi Dave,

Fedora is being described as a distribution for developers and enthusiasts. I wouldn't suggest putting it on a server that needs minimum down time.

If you like redhat, then you should stick with redhat 9 (if you don't want to spend too much) or spring for redhat enterprise 3, if you want something really stable and supported.

A note on redhat 9, it won't be officially supported for much longer.

All the details are at http://www.redhat.com

Cheers!