Re: KDE on FC1

can people PLEASE stop using HTML mail?

*sigh* i have to keep adjusting my font sizes cause it's too small or too big.

thanks.
--
Kevin G. Francis
<http://denial.loose-screws.com/>

fedora wrote:
Hello,
I have performed an Upgrade from RH 9.0 to FC1 and this has gone for the most part very well. However I was wondering if anyone has had experience with KDE and the network browser. It complains about the Lisa Daemon, I have scoured the net and found that this requires KDENETWORKS3-LISA package but either I am very very blind or this is not in the distribution. Has anyone info on this?