2 Gb File Size Limit ?

Can anyone tell me if Fedora will have a 2 Gb file size limit ?  I am
trying to copy a VMWare image from a DVD to my home dir (got plenty of
space) and it stops with a IO Error at about 2 Gb.  Wanted to know if its
a limit of the OS/File System because I can copy the file fine in Windows.

--
IT is Dead.  The industry is Shot
Join Others Who Feel Your Pain