Re: Evolution - delete mail behaviour

I believe you can change this in the account options.

hope that helps.
--
Kevin G. Francis
<http://denial.loose-screws.com/>

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Hi!

On my fresh Fedora Core 1 install Evolution acts non standard conform
while deleting mails on the imap server.

Normally if you choose to delete an email on the imap server the mail is
marked to be deleted. To delete the mail you will have to choose a purge
operation on the imap mail folder. That was still the case on my Fedora
0.95 test install with Evolution. But now on Core 1 Evolution an email
is immediately erased if I choose delete.

Can someone acknowledge / reproduce that behaviour?

Alexander