Dell Precision M60 wireless NIC under Fedora Core 1

Hi,

Does anyone know what driver I should use with the Dell True Mobile 1300
Wireless LAN Adapter?  Looks like some sort of Broadcom device.

Why are the computer manufacturers going with BroadCom???  Can't we
stick with Intel, 3-Com, Linksys, CISCO?

I guess I am complaining since redhat-config-network does not seem to
show what I should pick for the wireless NIC on the DELL precision M60

Thanks,
--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto@xxxxxxxx>