RH 6.2 and 8 upgrade to Fedora: Sucess

Just to let people know, I upgraded two machines last night.
A Pentium 333 with 128MB RAM running RH6.2
A Dell 1400 1Ghz, 256MB RAM

Both upgrades went ok.  Nice when that happens.
There was a little glitch on the 6.2 box.  Grub didn't take, so LILO was
still trying to boot the 2.2 kernel.  It would still boot, and the nice
thing about ext3 is that it can still be read by a 2.2 kernel.  I just
changed the lilo.conf file to point to the right kernel (2.4), ran lilo,
and I was back in business.  Now to get grub working.

In general, things worked like a charm.  Thanks to all the people who
have put a lot of hard work into this distribution.