Re: Other platforms

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 19:52, Konrad Kosmowski wrote:
> And it is all GPL (am I wrong?) it should be a way to compile installer
> running these platworms. Or maybe the installer is non-free? I mean
> Anaconda (and Kudzu) is great but I've seen it running on any other
> (than i386) platorm, maybe since I've alway had an intel comp.

anaconda is used for installation on all of the platforms Red Hat
Enterprise Linux supports.  All of the changes should be in the Fedora
anaconda, but there's probably a little bit of bit-rot of things
changing and me not catching them due to not running that branch across
the entire swath of platforms.

Cheers,

Jeremy