Re: Dovecot

WipeOut wrote:

IIRC Dovecot uses Maildir as its storage system which means that you will have to switch from Sendmail to Postfix as well..

It can use Maildir, but it is happy to use mbox format as well. I just removed uw-imap from my test server, and installed the dovecot rpm, and it worked just fine the first try.

Mike