R: apt or yum

I'm using apt and I'm a lot satisfied with it.

Instructions to get apt up & running on Fedora:
http://apt-rpm.tuxfamily.org/

My sources.list (commented repositories are ones i don't use, feel free to
use them):

# Fedora Linux 1

rpm http://rpm.livna.org/ fedora/0.95/i386 stable unstable testing
#rpm-src http://rpm.livna.org/ fedora/0.95/i386 stable unstable testing
rpm http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/fedora/ fedora/1/i386 os updates stable
#rpm-src http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/fedora/ fedora/1/i386 os updates
stable
rpm ftp://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/ fedora/1/i386 os updates
stable
#rpm-src ftp://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/ fedora/1/i386 os
update
rpm http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/ fedora/1/i386 os updates
stable
#rpm-src http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/ fedora/1/i386 os
updates stable
rpm http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/ linux/1/i386 updates freshrpms
#rpm-src http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/ linux/1/i386 updates freshrpms
rpm ftp://apt-rpm.tuxfamily.org/apt fedora/1/i386 os updates testing extra
#rpm-src ftp://apt-rpm.tuxfamily.org/apt fedora/1/i386 os updates testing
extra
#rpm http://people.redhat.com arjanv/2.5 kernel
#rpm-src http://people.redhat.com arjanv/2.5 kernel