Re: How do you specify multiple yum repos in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources

See "Yum Repository Notes", http://www.charlescurley.com/yum.html

> Currently, the format seems to be
>
> ### an yum style repo
> ### format:
> ### type  channel-label     url
>
> yum fedora-core-1 http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-1
> yum updates-released http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1
>
> Can I point the channel to multiple urls and how will the urls be
> selected (in order of listing or roundrobin)

I believe it is possible in yum, but haven't tried it.

> Is there a list of existing Fedora Yum repositories or is everybody
> going to hammer fedora.redhat.com as soon as the first update is
> released

For an unofficial list, see "How do I get all the latest stuff for
Fedora using apt/yum?", http://www.xades.com/proj/fedora_repos.html.