Unofficial FAQ

	Just to let everybody on the list know, I've written an Unofficial FAQ
for Fedora, that answers questions that people have most commonly, and
solves various issues that they have.

	It's at <http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/>

	I wrote it because we were getting an incredible volume of questions on
#fedora during the first few days of the release, and a FAQ was the only
way to deal with it. It's been really helpful in the channel -- maybe it
will be helpful to the list, too.

	If you have something that you think should be added, post the question
(preferably with a solution) on <http://fedora.artoo.net/forum/>

	I hope this helps some people out.

	-M

	(I've cross-posted to fedora-test-list just because so many questions
keep coming up over there.)