Fedora Forum Offering

All,

I'm the Site Manager of Linux Warcry http://linux.warcry.com for awhile I've been playing with Fedora and have been active on the IRC channel a bit in the last few weeks. However between IRC and the mailing list (500 messages today) it's becoming increasingly harder to manage all of the requests and such flowing past.

I however have a Fedora forum setup on my site which offers many benefits that email and IRC cannot.

Ability to manage the forum into any format such as phpbb's look or any other bb software out there.

Private Messages

VIP listings so we know when the official people post

Moderation

Were a large gaming network but I branched off a site for Linux gamers and Desktop people.

The forum can be found at http://forums2.warcry.com/forum.phtml?f=187

If the "Officials" would support this it would be a good thing becuase it provides the abiliy for many users to manage all the information easier and so much gets lost in the noise where in the forums people can search for what they're looking for and it cuts down on the redundant questions. If it's acceptable to them then those people should contact me to arrange VIP status and such.

Thanks for your time guys n gals.. now back to that 500 emails :)

Lewt Site Manager Linux Warcry http://linux.warcry.com Warcry News Network http://www.warcry.com