RFE: Ability To Edit Files At End of Installation Process

I'd like to see anaconda changed to add the following enhancement:

1. Allow the user to edit and save any and all files at the end of the installation process but before the first boot of the new system. This will allow critical files like grub.conf and /etc/fstab to be verified and if need be updated prior to the first boot.

Perhaps I could edit files using virtual console #2 at this time, except that it is no longer with us...

--
Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA