Re: how to install

Let the installer do its thing, the questions it asks will lead you to
the promised land.

Don't delete your windows partition, I would also suggest leaving
windows your default OS in grub until you get warm and fuzzy.

If your like me, you'll probably do a few installs and then settle in on
how you want your system.

I would suggest installing everything if you have 10 gigs to spare
though, makes life easier down the road, bit not recommended for a
gateway box.

And as always, google is your friend.

Ted

Ted