Re: Trouble with flash player

David Smith wrote:

Hello everyone,
I am new to fedora; just download it this weekend. Anyway my problem is
that I cannot get the same flash player (flash player 6) to work under
fedora that I had working under redhat (8 and 9). I am using both
Mozilla 1.4.1 and Firebird 0.7. Neither of which seem to work. I have
reinstalled the font packs that it says it requires, but still doesn't
work. I have installed it both under my /home/~user/.mozilla and
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1 dirs. If anyone has experienced this problem and knows how to fix it I would
be thankful if you answered my post, or if you just have ideas that I
haven't thought of yet.
Thanks,

i have also had this problem with mozilla 1.5 on fedora. I hope this gets fixed.