Re: which Fedora cd contains which rpms?

Steven W. Orr wrote:

There's a great simple tool called whichcd http://sourceforge.net/projects/whichcd
which comes on an rpm. It knows about all packages on your system but it does not yet know about fedora. I've already written to the author asking him to upgrade the package. In the meantime, if someone wanted to go ahead and make the mods (I'm pressed for time) I'm sure we'd all be grateful.

I have the mods if anyone wants them....