Re: Leadership of Fedora

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:15:54 -0500, Will Backman wrote:

> > > Leadership: DRAFT
> > > http://fedora.redhat.com/about/leadership.html still has not been
> > > updated even though FC1 is now out.  Any plan for resolving leadership
> > > issues in the near future?
> >
> > An update of that page is being worked on.
>
> Any sense of the contents of that update?  Where are the discussions
> happening?  Minutes?

I've read about that on a Fedora Merger list, which I think might not be
an open list. Michael K. Johnson from Red Hat is in charge of updating the
page(s). But as I'm not his press spokesman and not part of any non-public
preparations either, I can't answer your questions. And I wouldn't
anticipate any future discussion anyway.

[For the sake of readability and maintaining context, please reply below
quoted pieces, as netiquette guidelines recommend.]