Re: OT: Re: mailing list subject lines

At 23:03 11/9/2003, you wrote:
You didn't offer it to me, but it would be really helpful if you could
post your procmail rules so I can use procmail to filter mail instead of
Evolution.

Sorry... I've become decently adept at setting up filtering on the mail client, so it goes into local folders, but have not yet worked on procmail. The link Chuck Wolber posted right before your message does contain some procmail rules, though.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx