some questions

So
saturday I've see && downloaded the yarrow ISOs. Burned & installed them and everything went fine and smooth.
But i do have some "unlike":

- i think that the accepting GPL pages has to go on top of everything (or better, just after having choosen the language);
- why one cannot choose ReiserFS or whatever supported FS during installation? I used to prefer Reiser on my workstation (never used a pc like server); and after I don't know how to change it.
- little "bug", the firewall configuration page during install was in english, while ALL the other where shown in italian;
- there's no LILO on boot loader config, why ? we had space on 3 cds;
- why can't give the possibility to mount NFTS partition in RO mode ???
- then finally I think that Mandrake move to put ads on the installation "slides" and in the "preferites" on web browsers is a good move to take money from sponsors.

  just my 2 cents

--
.~. Nicola - KOOLINUS - Losito
/ v \ icq: 62837984/110447626 - Jabber-ID: koolinus@xxxxxxxxxxx