Re: which Fedora cd contains which rpms?

Michael Mansour wrote:

The way I've done this in the part is to use the tool
"whichcd" located at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/whichcd

It currently supports:

        ASL1.0
        MDK9.0
        RHL5.2
        RHL6.0
        RHL6.1
        RHL6.2
        RHL7.1
        RHL7.2
        RHL7.3
        RHL8.0
        RHL9

but not FC1 (yet). I've just sent the request to the
author to get it included, I suggest you do to.
Obviously the more people request it the more likely
he is to do it.

I modified it to work with FC1:
$ whichcd -l
Supported Linux versions are:
       ASL1.0
       FC1
       MDK9.0
       RHL5.2
       RHL6.0
       RHL6.1
       RHL6.2
       RHL7.1
       RHL7.2
       RHL7.3
       RHL8.0
       RHL9
$ whichcd uucp
You appear to be running Fedora Core 1.
I'll search for rpms for that version.
Searching for uucp...

CD-3:uucp-1.06.1-48.i386.rpm

$

I have sent an email to Michael letting him know I have done the mods.