Re: mailing list subject lines

On November 10, 2003 01:14 am, Jeff Lasman wrote:
> On Sunday 09 November 2003 08:00 pm, Fotios Nastos wrote:
> > I'll just filter manually (i.e. ctrl-j in Kmail).  Thanks.
>
> In Kmail go to "Tools | Create Filter | Filter on Mailing-list"

Right, but mail won't automatically go into the folder as it is downloaded
from the mail server.  Maye for you it will, but for me, I have to highlight
all the mail and then ctrl-j.  Here comes the fun part:  if I'm feeling risky
and I decide to highlight a lot of emails and filter them, then kmail
sometimes crashes.   For this computer I'm still using redhat7.3 with kde
3.0.5 (my other comps are using FC1).  Anyway, please don't tell me to
upgrade; in every other respect this install is working beautifully.  Over
christmas holidays I will upgrade this desktop, and hopefully all my
"problems" will go away.  Cheers.