Re: loss of install options

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 21:19, Justin Zygmont wrote:
> So is the option to select custom packages really gone?  I have no idea
> why this would have had to be removed.

No, there is still a Custom install option.  There are over 20
categories of packages which can be selected/deselected. In each
category that is selected, there is a Details link.  Clicking on the
Details link reveals a list of packages inside the category.  As there
always has been, some of these packages must be installed if the
category has been selected.  In addition, there are a number of packages
in each category that can be selected/deselected.  Some of them have
default checks which can be removed by clicking.  Anything that is not
selected may be selected by clicking.

There is a LOT of choice.  Take a look at it.

Gerry