Wireless card stopped working

Title: Wireless card stopped working
My IBM High Rate Wireless card stopped working today. I had to go back to wired.

Here’s what happened:

I installed the latest kernel 2.6.0-0.test9.1.76 from http://people.redhat.com/~rjanv/2.5/

After reboot, Kudzu said that my Intel pro 100 Ethernet card (Intel Corp 8280ICAM (ICH3) PRO/100 VE (LOM)) was missing. So I said “remove it”.

Then it found new hardware, my internal Intel pro 100 Ethernet card (Intel Corp 8280ICAM (ICH3) PRO/100 VE (LOM)). So I said “configure it”.

Once booted, my wireless card didn’t work and it wasn’t found either (although the hardware browser still found it, albeit with a different eth# alias).

So I rebooted back into kernel 2.4.22-1.2108.nptl from Fedora Core 1 but my wireless card still doesn’t work and it’s hardware profile is gone. I used to find it automatically and configure it as an Intersil PRISM II orinoco_cs card.

SO... I tried to install it again manually, but the Intersil PRISM II orinoco_cs wireless card isn’t even an option.

What can I do to get my wireless card working again, short of reinstalling Fedora Core.

My Hardware:

IBM ThinkPad A30
1 GHz PIIIm
512 MB RAM
30GB HD
Dual Boot (Windows 2000 Pro/Fedora Core 1)

Adam =)