Bug in rhn applet?

Yesterday there were a couple of postings about the rhn applet and
up2date that I didn't correctly understand.

I just discovered by accident that if I left click instead of right
click on the applet icon, I get a message about Red Hat Network
Registration.

Should this really happen in Fedora since updating currently has nothing
to do with RHN? If I click on the button to register, the applet sends
me through the dialogs to do an update.

I now see why others were confused, and think this should be changed.
Should I report it to bugzilla/

Gerry