Re: Mozilla-1.5/1.6a

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

> Jonathan C. Sitte wrote:
> >
> > On that note: Will Fedora be making more updates with Mozilla than
> > redhat does? It would be nice to have an official update with 1.5 at
> > least some time soon without and dependecy issues.
>
> I don't indend to do any kind of version upgrades for FC1, but I'll
> certainly track the head of the project along with the various FC* releases.

Christopher,

Could you look at my SPEC file of mozilla 1.5 at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/mozilla/mozilla.spec

and especially at the buildlibdir and buildmozdir functions. They greatly
simplify the SPEC file and if you could adopt this (or a similar) scheme
for Mozilla I'm sure other mozilla packagers will standardize to it.

I'm sure I would.

Thanks in advance,
--   dag wieers,  dag@xxxxxxxxxx,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --